The Cheapest Way to Travel the World, Land or Sea
The cheapest way to travel the world is through escorted tours, which can save you up to 40% off the price, then if you go it alone.
1. Tour Operators negotiate a low group rate based on the past, present and future bookings with hotels, airlines, sightseeing, meals and even shopping. They can then pass the savings on to a group.
2. It is safer when you travel in a group, especially when traveling overseas. Safety is fast becoming a concern however it’s not stopping travelers from booking Israel, Holy Land, Istanbul or even Egypt for that matter. And tours and travel to Mexico is still happening across the board. (Mexico is beautiful)
3. Escorted Tours help you to have a worry free vacation, because most of the thinking is done for you. The tour company lays out an itinerary and you either join in, or not. However, if the group is not returning to that same destination, that evening, you may want to join in.
4. Cruises are a form of escorted tour travel and the prices reflect this Bodrum Escort hidden secret. Just think about it, you get on the ship, usually at the same location and you cruise as a group to multiply cities, only unpacking once. All your meals and onboard entertainment are included.
You can select your onshore excursions based on your interest and cash flow (some excursions can be a little pricy) However, for the most part, everyone on the ship is going to the same destinations that you are. And the price reflects this one basic fact.
Individuality can be practiced in where you spend your time aboard ship or on you land based escorted tour. The land based tours always have free time, where group members can opt out of a city tour, and explore on their own.
The really good thing about land based tours is, if you don’t return back to the hotel at a certain time, you will have a whole group of people looking for you. The rule of travel is, try to spend your free time, with one or two members within your tour group, who have the same interest as you.
For example, when I went to Egypt, I went with a group, and when it came time to visit the casino in Cairo, Egypt, you couldn’t get in without a male escort. Well, there were more than just me who was traveling alone, and each of us, just tagged alone with the married couple whom we felt comfortable with.
5. Regardless if you are traveling alone or with your spouse or a friend, escorted tours are safer and cheaper. Now if you really want to save big bucks then find a group cruise tour. This type of tour is usually put together by, an experienced travel agent, who understands that he/she makes a lot more in commissions if they book a group. (with half the work)
This type of group tour is not always easy to find.